You will receive the following:
- A gorgeous, healthy puppy!
- Your pup will have been loved and well socialised within one of our guardian families
- Your pup will have stayed with ‘mum’ for as long as possible
- We individually match specific pups to your families
- Parents of your puppy have passed DNA, hip, elbow and temperament testing (please understand that this does NOT guarantee perfect health. Groodles Australia recommends ongoing pet insurance for ALL of our puppies)
- Your pup will have had desexing already completed
- A first vaccination for your puppy
- Up to date worming and flea prevention
- A ‘fit to fly’ certificate is provided for any pups travelling interstate
- You will receive a puppy adoption pack containing helpful information and health check forms
- A comfort blanket to help your pup settle in
- Certificates and appropriate documentation of treatments completed will be signed by a registered Veterinarian and given to you upon adoption.
** Puppy Starter Packs are available through Groodles Australia. You will receive carefully selected high quality items required for your puppy including a crate, bedding, toys, foods, treats and much more!